Get your grader ready to move dirt or snow with a comprehensive inspection performed by our qualified John Deere certified technicians. Make sure your grader is up to the tasks when you need it most.
- Complete Machine Inspection
- Check all oil levels.
- Check all safety equipment.
- Clean and test batteries
- Grease machine and inspect joints for wear.
- Check the circle for proper adjustment.
- Pressure wash machine.
- Inspect air intake system, and air filter.
- Check coolant level and freeze protection.
- Inspect for leaks.
- Inspect all belts.
- Inspect cooling system components.
- Take an engine oil sample.
- Check transmission operation.
- Check for leaks.
- Calibrate transmission (If Applicable)
- Check park brake operation
- Check inching pedal operation (If applicable)
- Check 6WD operation (If equipped)
- Take oil samples from Transmission, Rear Differential, Both tandem drives, 6WD Hubs
- Check and adjust hydraulic system pressure.
- Check hydraulic cylinders for leaks.
- Check for damaged or leaking hydraulic hoses.
- Take a hydraulic oil sample.
*Deal runs from October 1st through December 31st . Machine pressure washing is not included on inspections performed in the field. Price does not include field travel, taxes, environmental, and shop supply fees.