Location: Sun Prairie, WI
Type of Employment: Full Time
Brooks Tractor is a leader in construction equipment sales and support for John Deere construction equipment as well as other top-quality lines. Brooks is a family orientated company that has been providing customers with the most cost-effective construction equipment solutions since 1945. This is an opportunity to be part of a proven, successful support team and enjoy a career with a company that is extremely dedicated to its customers as well as its employees. Brooks Tractor Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Summary of Position
As the Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of the corporate management team, helping to lead and execute the company’s marketing strategies to achieve annual business goals. You will be responsible for developing marketing strategies that grow market share, revenue, strengthen customer relationships, grow the Brooks Tractor brand, and connection with our local communities. In addition to developing and executing key strategies, this position will manage our agency relationships and oversee the rest of the marketing department. This position requires effective communication, relationship-building skills, ability to work with a diverse customer base and desire to work in a fast-paced environment. This position is based in our corporate office in Sun Prairie, WI. We do offer some opportunities for hybrid work. The Marketing Manager will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the development and execution of all marketing strategies, including segmentation, targeting, and position.
- Responsible for the long-term strategy of our digital advertising, website, and social media.
- Develop and maintain modern processes for all marketing initiatives and administration.
- Leverage CRM data, 3rd party analytics, and other sources of customer information for marketing campaigns.
- Create and disseminate marketing dashboards to inform leadership of campaign outcomes and performance.
- Oversee all public relation activities, including community-related events and sponsorships.
- Ensure all John Deere brand, coop, and other marketing standards are met and maintained.
- Effectively manage and organize coop programs across multiple manufacturer groups to maximize discretionary marketing funds.
Educations, Skills, and/or Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or other related major. Masters preferred.
- Familiarity with current marketing trends, software, and technology; including graphic design, web design, social media, video production, streaming, etc.
Educations, Skills, and/or Experience Requirements (continued)
- History of leading effective marketing campaigns, ideally within heavy equipment industry.
- Excels at using data to craft strategy and formulate recommendations to corporate leaders.
- Strong leader that is experienced in building and managing a driven marketing team.
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience, with agency experience being a plus.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write, and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.