Location: Sun Prairie, WI
Type of Employment: Full Time
Brooks Tractor is a leader in construction equipment sales and support for John Deere construction equipment as well as other top-quality lines. Brooks is a family orientated company that has been providing customers with the most cost-effective construction equipment solutions since 1945. This is an opportunity to be part of a proven, successful support team and enjoy a career with a company that is extremely dedicated to its customers as well as its employees. Brooks Tractor Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Summary of Position
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will help create, deploy, and manage marketing strategies for the various brands we represent in the heavy machinery industry. Creative skills and ability to communicate with internal and external customers are essential for success. The best candidate will be passionate about generating new ideas as well as using data driven tactics to support the company’s corporate strategy and overall business goals. The position requires effective communication, relationship-building skills, ability to work with a diverse customer base and desire to work in a fast-paced environment. This position is based in our corporate office in Sun Prairie, WI.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and oversee marketing and advertising promotional activities, help develop and manage social media pages (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, direct mail, web, eNewsletters etc.)
- Maintain company website, with occasional assistance from our web development partner.
- Lead and manage all agency campaigns and initiatives, including the reimbursement of manufacture coop funds.
- Design and produce various logos, graphics, and other company assets as needed.
- Prepare promotional presentations, campaign creatives, and help distribute marketing materials.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns, help shape strategy, make suggestions, and help execute tactics.
- Order, track and manage company inventory of promotional apparel and other promotional items.
- Manage, help organize, and execute customer and Brooks Tractor events (schedule events, arrange customer flights and accommodations, etc.)
- Attend and support trade association events and other trade shows which at times require overnight stays.
- Work directly with vendors and executive management for marketing activities.
Educations, Skills, and/or Experience Requirements/Preferred
- Excellent graphic design skills, with a portfolio of past work.
- Degree or current enrollment in a related BS or MSs degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field – Preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of marketing or advertising experience.
- Passion for art and/or design.
- Industrial or heavy equipment industry experience.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – strong Excel and PowerBi knowledge.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop) and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords).
- Self-motivated and able to successfully balance multiple projects without constant assistance.
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.