Location: West Salem, WI
Type of Employment: Part Time
Brooks Tractor is a leader in construction equipment sales and support for John Deere construction equipment as well as other top-quality lines. Brooks is a family orientated company that has been providing customers with the most cost-effective construction equipment solutions since 1945. This is an opportunity to be part of a proven, successful support team and enjoy a career with a company that is extremely dedicated to its customers as well as its employees. Brooks Tractor Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Summary of Position
This Is a seasonal position perfect for a high school student. as the Yard Coordinator you would support the Service and Parts department. The focus is assisting both parts and service departments on daily tasks as listed below in Duties & Responsibilities but can also include other tasks required by Brooks Tractor to support both departments or customers.
This position has the potential to grow into a Rental Coordinator or Technician.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with yard, shop and warehouse inventory.
- Organize Yard, shop and warehouse.
- Clean equipment, parts and other inventory as required.
- General house keeping in the warehouse, yard and shop.
- Miscellaneous tasks received by managers.
- Educations, Skills, and/or Experience Requirements
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Basic computer skills. Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.