Location: Sun Prairie
Type of Employment: Full Time
Brooks Tractor is a leader in construction equipment sales and support for John Deere construction equipment as well as other top-quality lines. Brooks is a family orientated company that has been providing customers with the most cost-effective construction equipment solutions since 1945. This is an opportunity to be part of a proven, successful support team and enjoy a career with a company that is extremely dedicated to its customers as well as its employees. Brooks Tractor Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Summary of Position
Are you looking for a fun and challenging job in a fast-paced environment with lots of room to grow your career? If so, we hope you will join our dedicated team of sales support coordinators and use your enthusiasm, innovation, and organization to help us reach our goals. You will perform and wide range of administrative tasks to support the sales department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Price equipment for sales staff
- Price and purchase whole goods for inventory
- Logistically coordinate the movement of tractors and attachments between branches
- Assist sales department in the creation and implementation of new sales tools
- Create marketing materials and product literature
- Meet with third party manufacturers of attachments and other whole goods
- Shadow sales staff in the field
- Communicate and work alongside every department in the company (sales, parts, service, accounting, etc.)
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Four-year college degree (business preferred)
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable learning and utilizing new technology and software
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Some mechanical experience (from basics of changing oil to anything more advanced)
- Experience operating or working around heavy equipment
- Experience working in construction or on a farm
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, willing to occasionally work outdoors, and willing to work with a team.