Location: De Pere
Type of Employment: Full Time
Brooks Tractor is a leader in construction equipment sales and support for John Deere construction equipment as well as other top-quality lines. Brooks is a family orientated company that has been providing customers with the most cost-effective construction equipment solutions since 1945. This is an opportunity to be part of a proven, successful support team and enjoy a career with a company that is extremely dedicated to its customers as well as its employees. Brooks Tractor Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Summary of Position
Front line customer support in a fast paced, multitasking environment for a hard working organized and focused individual. Daily responsibilities primarily consist of parts support for our retail and internal clients, managing inventory and controlling expenses.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains the retail sales floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealership standards
- Receiving shipments accurately and entering items received into inventory
- Stocking warehouse efficiently and orderly
- Pull orders to be shipped, package parts, label packages, update inventory and customer's account
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse, providing a safe working area for all Parts Associates
- Works for the customer, and Maintain customer goodwill while answering their calls in a professional manner, assisting them to locate the parts needed for their repair
- Counter area is kept in a neat and orderly fashion for safe and professional appearance with routine housekeeping
- Provide Service Department with necessary parts
- When working the parts counter, follows prescribed cash, credit and check processing procedures of the dealership. Processes cores, warranties and new return merchandise as required at a point of sale
- Attends training as prescribed by management to maintain proficiency in his/her job description
- Uses Dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently
- Follow up on shortages and expedite solution
- Knowledgeable in merchandising
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Educations, Skills, and/or Experience Requirements
A successful candidate would have three years or more experience in a service/repair parts environment. This could include construction equipment, automotive, truck or agricultural industry experience. Knowledge or experience in inventory and cost control would also be desired. Computer skills is a must, with experience in Microsoft Office and web-based programs.
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.